ISO Certification & Registration Service
When selecting a registrar, it is important to consider the internal business practices of the registrar. At International Quality Certification (IQC), LLC:
- We can support your domestic and international needs.
- We do not require a mandatory, preliminary site visit
- We have no penalties for changing schedules (with reasonable notice)
- We have no hidden costs
- We have no application fees
- We have no overtime charges
- We have no hourly rate assessed for corrective action
- We have no travel markup for auditor expenses (if your are local no travel expenses are added)
- We provide three complimentary registration certificates
- We provide Value-added Auditing
Moving To IQC As Your New Registrar
If you are currently registered to ISO 9001:2008 provide us with your registration audit reports (from last initial registration/re-registration) from your previous registrar.
Submit a copy of your Quality Manual for review, your last registration report(s) and a copy of your current registration certificate to IQC for review and filing.
We will review the documentation provided and schedule your next Surveillance Audit.
Our Registration process provides a cost effective and value-added contribution to the continual improvement of your Quality Management System
Our registration services consider issues that are important to your business, such as:
- Best Value
- Maintaining a Proven Track Record